Why I love blogging..
- I have been blogging for almost 6 months now. I at first didn’t know why I needed to. or why it was a good idea, but I knew it’d be easy cos its just like talking. Know, I don’t know why I doubted cos because of my blog, I have had such fun.
- I’ve been on the radio,
- on other blogs and
- on autism pages.
- It got me in contact with Adam Harris and AspergersAdvice.org
- and many more.
So while I was thinking of what to blog about I thought I’d blog about why I blog. And what I love I love about blogging.
- I get such lovely comments. I love when people say that I’ve helped them and made a difference in their lives. I like doing good.
- I get to try new things. Like things I hadn’t done before because I’m nervous about it. Such as:
- being interviewed on the radio and
- being a guest blogger
- being put in the journal.ie
- writing for the paper and
- boys in my school and in the town commented about how good the paper interview was and
- they asked me to do an interview for the school magazine .
- and then being asked to be an interviewer and a radio presenter!
- and go to RTE studio
- I can say that in my life autism isn’t bad. I love doing this cos s lot of people don’t expect anything of us and some parents read my blog and get to see it can work out really well!
- One nurse and said her 24 year old son is s non verbal aspie and now she understands what’s going in his world when he has a melt-down a bit better.
- When I write a new blog it makes me focus on a wee detail in my life and that helps me understand it a bit more.
- I love writing. I’ve always wanted to be a author and always do but now I love writing facts about my life.
- I’ve got to chat Packie bonner,
- meet and work with John Murray twice,
- and to meet temple Grandin which is huge for me.
- Cos I’m Just an ordinary boy and they’re like idols.
- I love it when people talk about their aspergers cos we’re all unique but also common in a lot of ways. I’m not an aspie expert, I’m a fionn expert.:)
- I love my aspergers and telling people how happy I am, just the way I am.
(Sent from my iPad)