Sometimes Fionn throws out an obvious but not normally observed statement…and the strangest things occur to him…and it’s what makes us laugh so many times!
- why do teachers say answer the questions on the board….and there is no question mark?
- did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons? Cos if they weren’t born they have no cords to knot? – and when he asked a priest friend this he said “I’d say God did give them some so they wouldn’t feel different “…to which he jumped and said “What’s wrong with being different??”
- IF God made Adam and Eve…then we are descended from Adam and Eve, then we must all be related!?
- If we are all God’s children….and God sent Jesus and he was his only Son….then what are the rest of us all? we must be his daughters?
- When my father is complaining about his £500 pair of glasses having never been comfortable (as he has for years) Fionn pipes up “then why did you buy them?”
- what is the point of fireworks? When you have seen them once – then they are always the same thing!
- why would i need to go to Confession? I am a good child? why would i have to tell sins if i don’t do bad things?
- why if i would never be racist can i not just say what colour someone is? like if i an peachy? and i can say what colour eyes are and everything else…why not skin?
wish had written them down…
will add more as i remember then..
so so many!